Server problems resolved

Home Forums Announcements Server problems resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  archives 16 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

archives

archives

Hello everyone,

Here is a summary of the server problems we’ve experianced over the past 2 months.

Sometime towards the end of January, our Email server developed an attitude problem. 😉 Luckily the issue was limited to the full Email accounts, all Email aliases were unaffected. So, everyone except for my mom, dad, sister, and myself recieved their Emails without interruption.

Over the next few weeks I submitted many reports to our (then current) hosting company. The company never corrected the issue, and kept insisting there was no problem. 🙁

When I realized that hosting company was not going to resolve the issue, I signed up with a new hosting company. Unfortunately, there were many more obsticals to overcome before we could authorize the new hosting company to host the hanifin.net domain. I won’t go into detail, but I can tell you it was very frusterating.

On Monday I recieved word that the authorization process was complete. Thus, everyone should begin seeing the site hosted on the new server by Wednesday (these changes take approximately 24-48 hours to spread throughout the Internet). This also means my family’s Email addresses are all functional now.

Thank you for your patience!
    Brian Hanifin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Server problems resolved’ is closed to new replies.